Step 1). Pick up the Polycom VSX 4000 remote to activate the video display.
Step 2). Follow these instructions to place a video call.
Follow these instructions to place a phone call.
Also look at the General Dialing Guide.
Step 3). Press Hang Up button after you are finished.
Step 4). Turn off the projector when finished.
- Plasma TV monitors are always on
- Plug in the VGA cable into your laptop and then turn on the laptop
- Turn on the video projector using the video projector remote control.
- After selecting a camera, if you see a blue screen it means that the device is either powered off or disconnected
- Press the mute button on the Polycom remote control when other sites are presenting
- If you cannot complete a conference call, reboot the system: Select System Info, press enter and then dial *911*